Rewritten from TorGhost with Python 3.
TorghostNG was tested on:
- Kali Linux
- TorghostNG 1.4 is very buggy so version 1.5 is here to fix it
Privoxy is a non-caching web proxy with advanced filtering capabilities for enhancing privacy, modifying web page data and HTTP headers, controlling access, and removing ads and other obnoxious Internet junk. Privoxy has a flexible configuration and can be customized to suit individual needs and tastes. It has application for both stand-alone systems and multi-user networks.
You can find more about Privoxy at Privoxy Home Page.
If you want to hide your IP address from most adversaries, you should consider chaining Privoxy with Tor. The configuration details can be found in How do I use Privoxy together with Tor section just below.
From Privoxy FAQ 4.7.
- For the goodness of Tor network, BitTorrent traffic will be blocked by iptables. Although you can bypass it with some tweaks with your torrent client . It’s difficult to completely block all torrent traffic.
- For security reason, TorghostNG is gonna disable IPv6 to prevent IPv6 leaks (it happened to me lmao).
TorghostNG currently supports:
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Arch Linux
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Debian/Ubuntu
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, openSUSE
- Solus OS
- Void Linux
- Anh the elder guy: Slackware
- (Too much package managers for one day :v)
To install TorghostNG, open your Terminal and enter these commands
git clone https://github.com/githacktools/TorghostNG cd TorghostNG sudo python3 install.py sudo torghostng
But with Slackware, you use
sudo python3 torghostng.py to run TorghostNG :v
OPTIONS: -h, --help Show this help message and exit -s, --start Start connecting to Tor -x, --stop Stop connecting to Tor -r, --renew Renew the current Tor circuit -id COUNTRY ID Connect to Tor exit node of a specific country. Go to CountryCode.org to search country ID -mac INTERFACE Randomly change MAC address. Use 'ifconfig' to show interface devices -c, --checkip Check your current IPv4 address --dns Use this to fix DNS when website address can't be resolved -l, --language Change the display language. English is the default --list Show the available languages list -u, --update Check for update --nodelay Disable delay time
You can combine multiple choices at the same time, such as:
torghostng -s -m INTERFACE: Changing MAC address before connecting
torghostng -c -m INTERFACE: Checking IP address and changing MAC address
torghostng -s -x: Connecting to Tor anh then stop :v
If you have any questions, you can watch this tutorial videos
I hope you will love it
Open Terminal and type
torghostng -u with sudo to update TorghostNG, but it will download new TorghostNG to
/root, because you’re running it as root. If you don’t like that, you can type
git pull -f and
sudo python3 install.py.
Tor can’t help you completely anonymous, just almost:
- Tor’s Biggest Threat – Correlation Attack
- Is Tor Broken? How the NSA Is Working to De-Anonymize You When Browsing the Deep Web
- Use Traffic Analysis to Defeat TOR
- Don’t spam or perform DoS attacks with Tor. It’s not effective, you will only make Tor get hated and waste Tor’s money.
- Don’t torrent over Tor. If you want to keep anonymous while torrenting, use a no-logs VPN please.
- Fix bugs of version 1.4
- Support connecting to Tor with Privoxy
You can read how to use Privoxy together with Tor at Privoxy FAQ
update_commandsand others in torghostng.py
- Chang a few things in
- Chang a few things in
- Now you can change Tor circuit with
- Check your IPv6
- Change all “TOR” to “Tor”
- Block BitTorrent traffic
- Auto disable IPv6 before connecting to Tor
- Connecting to Tor with Privoxy
- Connecting to TOR exitnode in US with Privoxy
- Checking Tor Privoxy connection
- Disconnecting from Tor and Privoxy
- Changing MAC address:
torghostng -m INTERFACE
- Checking IP address:
- Disconnecting from Tor:
- Connecting to Tor exitnode in a specific country:
torghostng -id COUNTRY ID
- Uninstalling TorghostNG: