To use OnionMail all you need is an email client connected to the TOR network. Example: Claws-Mail or Thunderbird.
Benefits of Using TOR:
While using TOR network nobody can see:
• Who are you?
• With whom you are communicating?
• What are you reading or writing?
• Where are you?
• Where is the server?
• What you are doing?
Some Basic OnionMail’s functions:
• Multiple independent hidden services.
• Native PGP integration for subscription and server’s message.
• SSL cryptography by default (STARTTLS 2048 bits).
• Support Unicode password (UTF-8 password and 2048 bits key files).
• SMTP Compatibility.
• Internet normal email compatibility.
• Anti-Spam, blacklist and real-time filters.
• Native mailing list support.
• Garbage collector to remove automatically old messages.
• Clock and time zone spoofing.
• And much more…
Download and read more about OnionMail (TOR Mail encrypted server for Hidden Services).