SQLI-LABS is a platform to learn SQLI Following labs are covered for GET and POST scenarios:
- Error Based Injections (Union Select)
- Error Based Injections (Double Injection Based)
- BLIND Injections: 1.Boolian Based 2.Time Based
- Update Query Injection.
- Insert Query Injections.
- Header Injections. 1.Referer based. 2.UserAgent based. 3.Cookie based.
- Second Order Injections
- Bypassing WAF
- Bypassing Blacklist filters Stripping comments Stripping OR & AND Stripping SPACES and COMMENTS Stripping UNION & SELECT
- Impidence mismatch
- Bypass addslashes()
- Bypassing mysql_real_escape_string. (under special conditions)
- Stacked SQL injections.
- Secondary channel extraction
======================================================================================== Install Instructions:
- Unzip the contents inside the apache folder, for example under /var/www
- This will create a folder sql-labs under it. else you can use git command from within /var/www folder. /var/www folder and then use following command> git clone https://github.com/Audi-1/sqli-labs.git sqli-labs
- Open the file “db-creds.inc” which is under sql-connections folder inside the sql-labs folder.
- Update your MYSQL database username and password.(default for Backtrack are used root:toor)
- From your browser access the sql-labs folder to load index.html
- Click on the link setup/resetDB to create database, create tables and populate Data.
- Labs ready to be used, click on lesson number to open the lesson page.
- Enjoy the labs
Corrosponding walkthrough video tutorials and explainations can be found at:
you can also find the read along book at https://leanpub.com/SQLI-LABS, work is under process.