LockDoor is a Framework aimed at helping penetration testers, bug bounty hunters And cyber security engineers. This tool is designed for Debian/Ubuntu/ArchLinux based distributions to create a similar and familiar distribution for Penetration Testing. But containing the favorite and the most used tools by Pentesters.
As pentesters, most of us has his personal ‘ /pentest/ ‘ directory so this Framework is helping you to build a perfect one. With all of that ! It automates the Pentesting process to help you do the job more quickly and easily.
Added value : (what makes it different from other frameworks).
- Information Gathring Tools (21)
- Web Hacking Tools (15)
- Reverse Engineering Tools (15)
- Exploitation Tools (6)
- Pentesting & Security Assessment Findings Report Templates (6)
- Password Attack Tools (4)
- Shell Tools + Blackarch’s Webshells Collection (4)
- Walk Throughs & Pentest Processing Helpers (3)
- Encryption/Decryption Tools (2)
- Social Engineering tools (1)
- All you need as Privilege Escalation scripts and exploits
- Information Gathering tools (13)
- Web Hacking Tools (9)
- Google Hacking Database
NB: Read all Lockdoor Tools Contents Here
Pentesting Tools Selection:
- Tools ?: Lockdoor doesn’t contain all pentesting tools (Added value) , let’s be honest ! Who ever used all the Tools you find on all those Penetration Testing distributions ? Lockdoor contains only the favorite (Added value) and the most used toolsby Pentesters (Added value).
- what Tools ?: the tools contains Lockdoor are a collection from the best tools (Added value) on Kali,Parrot Os and BlackArch. Also some private tools (Added value) from some other hacking teams (Added value) like InurlBr, iran-cyber. Without forgeting some cool and amazing tools I found on Github made by some perfect human beigns (Added value).
- Easy customization: Easily add/remove tools. (Added value)
- Installation: You can install the tool automatically using the installer.sh , Manually or on Docker [COMING SOON]
Resources and cheatsheets: (Added value)
- Resources: That’s what makes Lockdoor Added value, Lockdoor Doesn’t contain only tools ! Pentesing and Security Assessment Findings Reports templates (Added value) , Pentesting walkthrough examples and tempales (Added value) and more.
- Cheatsheets: Everyone can forget something on processing or a tool use, or even some trciks. Here comes the Cheatsheets (Added value) role ! there are cheatsheets about everything, every tool on the framework and any enumeration,exploitation and post-exploitation techniques.
Tested On :
- Kali Linux
git clone https://github.com/SofianeHamlaoui/Lockdoor-Framework.git && cd Lockdoor-Framework chmod +x ./install.sh ./install.sh
Installing requirements :
- python & python-pip
- python2 & python2-pip
- make & automake
- linux-headers gzip
NB: But if you use Linux all the requirements is automatically installed on your machine.
Installing Go (golang) :
wget https://dl.google.com/go/go1.13.linux-amd64.tar.gz tar -xvf go1.13.linux-amd64.tar.gz mv go /usr/local export GOROOT=/usr/local/go export PATH=$GOPATH/bin:$GOROOT/bin:$PATH rm go1.13.linux-amd64.tar.gz
Installing Lockdoor :
# Clonnig git clone https://github.com/SofianeHamlaoui/Lockdoor-Framework.git cd Lockdoor-Framework # Create the config file # INSTALLDIR = where you want to install Lockdoor (Ex : /opt/sofiane/pentest) echo "Location:"$installdir > $HOME"/.config/lockdoor/lockdoor.conf" # Moving the resources folder mv ToolsResources/* INSTALLDIR # Installing Lockdoor from PyPi pip3 install lockdoor
WARNING: Project is still in version 1.0 BETA. It is still under active development and bugs might be present.