- Decode all the resources from an APK
- Disassemble the APK to Dalvik bytecode aka Smali
- Decompile the APK to Java source
- Analyze & Hack effectively with feature-rich VS Code
- Build an APK from Smali and resources
- Rebuild an APK in Debug mode for dynamic analysis
- Sign the APK seamlessly during the build
- Install the APK directly from VS Code
- Support for Apktool-style projects (
- Support for most Apktool CLI arguments
- Android resource frameworks management (Coming soon!)
- Support for user-provided keystore for APK signing
- Download and configure missing dependencies
- Excellent Smali language support with Smalise
- Supports Linux, Windows, and Mac
Open APK or Apktool project
- Open the Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P) ➜ APKLab: Open an APK
- Or Just open an existing Apktool project folder
ReBuild and Sign APK
Install APK to device
- JDK 8+
java -versionin your Shell, if not found download from here.
adb devicesin your Shell, if not found check this guide.
- Smalise (recommended)
It makes working with
smalifiles a breeze.
For bug reports, feature requests or simply discussing an idea, please open an issue here. PRs are always welcome.